Thank you for your interest in supporting the ministry of Higher Call. Our mission is to bring Christ to the marketplace by communicating the gospel and equipping believers to live out their faith within the context of their workplace. We seek to accomplish this in five ways:
- 1. Through Reflections on a Higher Call devotionals that are published on the web site and e-mailed to subscribers. These messages are written to inspire and equip men and women to a higher standard of professional excellence and personal integrity through a growing faith in Jesus Christ. Many forward these e-mails to associates and clients each week as a way of witnessing and sharing Christ.
- 2. Through leading and hosting events and conferences for professional men and women in the marketplace. This includes but is not restricted to conferences hosted by churches for the purpose of developing strategies for equipping members to live out their faith within the context of the workplace.
- 3. Through encouraging and equipping believers in the marketplace to use their influence to start Bible studies and small groups in their offices and cities, with the goal of making new disciples.
- 4. Through providing leadership and operational support for Retail Christian Network (RCN), a division of this ministry, which specifically represents Jesus Christ within the Shopping Center Industry. RCN hosts events at Shopping Center Conventions around the country and facilitates opportunities for professionals to connect and be encouraged about God’s work in their industry.
- 5. Through consulting with and inspiring others to initiate efforts to reach their particular industry by using the model of RCN. Financial Christian Network (FCN) is our most recent addition, targeting the Financial industry, especially the AFP (Association of Financial Professionals).
Your gift will help sustain and expand our ability to reach men and women with the gospel, throughout the marketplace, at home and abroad, using every possible avenue to communicate life-changing Biblical truth. It will also allow us to continue providing the Reflections on a Higher Call devotionals free of charge to as many as possible.
Thank you for your prayers, financial support and investment in God’s Kingdom through Higher Call, a division of Disciple’s Call, a 501c3 tax exempt charitable organization established in the state of Tennessee. All financial gifts or gifts in kind are tax deductible for U.S. donations.